Learn how to make a beachy ombre wall in your home.
Breathe in. Breathe out. Create the feeling of being surrounded by water with this subtle ombre technique. Inspired by the colors in method’s Spring 2017 Limited Edition Ocean Waves hand wash, let serenity wash over you each time you step into this beachy bathroom.
1. Prep your space by putting down a drop cloth and taping off your trim.
2. Roll walls with WOOL .01. Let dry.
3. Using your level, draw a horizontal line 24″ up from the floor. Then another one at 48″.
4. Using a roller, fill in the bottom section with DREAM .04 and the middle section with DREAM 02. Don’t cover your lines – you will want to see them for the next step. Let dry.
5. Now for the fun part! Take your brush and dip ½ in DREAM .04 and ½ in DREAM .02. Paint over the line, blending back and forth as you go.
6. Do the same blending technique with DREAM .02 and WOOL .01.
7. Step back and admire.
(1) A year supply of method non-toxic cleaning products and (2) five gallons of Colorhouse paint in the color(s) of your choice, plus a fan deck and color consultation with a Color Nerd.
To win, text COLORLOVE to 22828. This will sign you up to receive our e-newsletters and enter you to win our colorful package. Winner will be picked at random from our subscriber list on 4/15/17. Open to US residents, aged 18+.