Ahhhhhh…..lavender. From scent to color to taste, everything about this herb says relaxation. Inspired by the colors in method’s Spring 2017 Limited Edition Chamomile Lavender hand soap, we are pretty sure this is the most chill back DIY project we’ve ever done.
1. Prep your space by putting down a drop cloth and taping off your trim.
2. Roll walls with BISQUE .06. This light grey with a hint of blue will be the base coat for your broad stroke stripes. Let dry.
3. Starting from the bottom, dip your brush in WOOL .04 and pull across the wall.
4. When your paint brush starts to run out of paint, go back to the paint bucket and dip again! Continue along with the same stripe.
5. Relax. Don’t worry if your lines aren’t super straight or if your stripes go in and out of thickness. The beauty of this DIY is the brushstrokes!
6. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat.
7. Done! Nice work.
(1) A year supply of method non-toxic cleaning products and (2) five gallons of Colorhouse paint in the color(s) of your choice, plus a fan deck and color consultation with a Color Nerd.
To win, text COLORLOVE to 22828. This will sign you up to receive our e-newsletters and enter you to win our colorful package. Winner will be picked at random from our subscriber list on 4/15/17. Open to US residents, aged 18+.